Thursday, February 8, 2018

Confetti

Today's card was created for the latest Tuesday Throwdown card challenge. I created this card by layering some basic black cardstock from Stampin' UP onto my white card base. I then layered a piece of graphic patterned paper from the 7 Gypsies Postale 8x8 paper pad on top. I took a piece of 110 lb white cardstock and heat embossed the sentiment from Unity Stamp Company's Confetti Kindness using Versamark ink and Recollection embossing powder in snow. I inked the entire panel using Tim Holtz distress ink in picked raspberry. To finish this fun and simple card off I popped the panel up off of the card using a piece of fun foam and added some Pretty Pink Posh sparkling clear sequins in the 6mm and 4mm sizes. So fun, right? 


4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a fabulous sentiment! This is pretty Celeste. I like your sprinkling of sequins!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

So beautiful and festive. Love the details and colors. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown Blog. Happy Crafting!

Sarah said...

Beautiful and yes, FUN! I love your pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Yay! I love all forms of bling, and right now sequins are my favorite! Fantastic card!