Saturday, July 1, 2017

Just For You

Today's card was created for the latest AAA Cards Challenge. To create my card I started by layering on some basic black cardstock from Stampin' UP onto my white card base. I then embossed a piece of gunpowder gray carstock from Hobby Lobby using a large polka dot embossing folder from Lifestyle Crafts. Before adhering the panel to the card I wound some pretty pink baker's twine from The Twinery and tied a bow near the top. I then stamped the large sentiment from Stampin' UP's Botanicals For You onto a white piece of cardstock using Versafine onyx black ink and die cut it using a pierced edge oval die from My Favorite Things. I die cut a few pink flowers using Stampin' UP's Floral Fusion Sizzlet die. I adhered them to the oval panel using glue dots and added some clear rhinestones from Recollections to the centers. I mounted the whole oval panel up off of the card using 3M foam tape and that completed my card. I hope you like my card and I thank you for visiting my blog today!

4 comments:

Tracie Pond said...

Beautiful font. Love the cute florals surrounding the sentiment. Thank you for playing with us at AAA Cards!

Craft-E-Place said...

Fabulous card. I love the polka dot! Thanks for playing along at AAACards
Elaine

Jane said...

I love this SU greeting and very nearly used it on my DT card. Definitely takes centre stage! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Lisa Elton said...

This is charming Celeste, I like the pink and gray!