Sunday, October 30, 2016

Thank You-Coffee And Cards With Celeste and Deb


Hello, and Happy Halloween a day early! Debra Davison and I decided we liked our collaborations so much we would continue them past the month of October indefinitely! This week we decided to challenge ourselves with a sketch. I found this one on Pinterest. I don't know about you but I love Pinterest and when I find myself in a creative funk I troll around on there for a while and it usually gets my creative juices flowing. Anyway, I started my card with some smoky grey cardstock from Stampin' UP and layered on some gorgeous patterned papers from Authentique's Essentials Collection 6x6 paper pad. I stamped the beautiful flower from Stamper's Anonymous's Flower Garden stamp set, which I just snagged on sale this last week on Blitsy! I colored the image using Copic markers to match the patterned paper. I then added the sentiment from Stamper's Anonymous's Crazy Talk stamp set. I love how beautifully it turned out! As for my coffee selection this week, I stopped off at Panera Bread and picked up a nice pumpkin latte in honor of fall and all things Halloween! If you like my card please leave a comment and be sure to pop on over to Deb's site and leave her a little blog love too!




5 comments:

Debra Davison said...

LOVE this card !!! It has been so much fun collaborating with you ... This was a really fun challenge for me... Thank you very much for inspiring me !!

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty flower and card design, this is a wonderful card Celeste!!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful!

Sybrina K said...

Celeste,

What a pretty card, and a fabulous interpretation of that sketch! I'm totally with you when it comes to Pinterest for crafting inspiration.

Read that you started a new job! Good for you! Hope it's going well. :)

Celeste Goff said...

Thanks Sybrina! Yes, the new job is going well. It's more money, which is great, and very busy so the days go much quicker. I love the new doctor I work for...she's an amazing, smart, funny, and very upbeat lady!