Sunday, August 28, 2016

Be Amazing

My second card today was created for the latest Freshly Made Sketches. I started with a white card base and layered on some patterned papers from the Heidi Swapp Sugar Chic 6x6 paper pad that I found on clearance at Hobby Lobby. I love finding pretty patterned paper on sale, don't you? I die cut the rectangle panel using a wonky stitch Gina Marie Design die and mounted it straight onto the card. I then cut the diagonal paper into a strip and adhered it over top of the die cut panel. Using a MFT oval die I die cut around the beautiful Be Amazing from Unity Stamp Company that I stamped. I colored her in using Copic markers and then added some faux stitched lines around the outer edge for some interest against the patterned paper. I popped the oval panel up off of the card using some 3M foam tape and added a bit of clear Wink of Stella to the tattooed roses. I love this gorgeous, feminine image! 


8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty!

Kim S said...

She's lovely. And so perfectly backed with the elegant pink and the dramatic black/white stripe. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cindy Hall said...

This is a fabulous card! The image is colored so beautifully... I love the tones in her hair. Your choices in papers complement the focal point so well. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Celeste Goff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Celeste Goff said...

Thank you ladies!

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty take on the sketch!

Karen Hasheck said...

Just stopping by to let you know you were a winner last Saturday at Send a Smile 4 Kids. Go check it out and then email me so I can put in touch with the sponsor to collect your prize.

Celeste Goff said...

Thank you!