Sunday, April 17, 2016

Thanks A Latte

My first card today was created for the Reverse Confetti Sketch challenge. I started with some pretty patterned paper from the American Crafts Welcome Spring 6x6 paper pad and cut them at a diagonal. I mounted them to my card base and added a 3/4" strip of white paper to separate them. I stamped the cup from Reverse Confetti's Be A Barista onto some plain white cardstock and die cut it out using a stitched circle die from Gina Marie Designs. I stamped the cup again onto some of the patterned paper and fussy cut them out and mounted them onto the die cut panel. I stamped the latte from the stamp set using some charcoal brown ink from Gina K Designs and fussy cut it out and mounted it onto the cup. I die cut a heart using a My Favorite Things heart die and popped it up off of the card panel using some Stampin' UP foam dimensionals. I added a few enamel dots from Recollections and called this card done!


2 comments:

Kathy said...

Very sweet card...I love the bright colors and the Barista cup!

~amy~ said...

well, wahooooo...this is mine :)
Awesome card, you know how much I love it Celeste!
Thanks for joining us at SFYTT!