Sunday, April 17, 2016

Mom

My second card today was created for the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I started by stamping the Winking Gal from Riley & Company onto some Copic friendly white cardstock and colored her in with my Copic markers. I die cut the image out using a pierced edge oval die from MFT. I stamped the sentiment from the MFT Girly Graphic stamp set and cut a fishtail banner out of it. Using some pretty patterned papers from the American Crafts Heartland Farm 6x6 paper pad I die cut a rectangle using a Gina Marie Designs stitched edge die and cut the fishtail banner using a Jillian Vance die and mounted them onto my white card base. For a finishing detail I added a small rhinestone from Recollections onto the earring. Love how sweet and simple this card was. 


3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a great vintage image! Wonderful card Celeste!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love this fun vintage style card! The gingham is such a great choice to pair up with this image. Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun!