Saturday, April 2, 2016

Keep Calm And Have A Beer

This is my second card created for the Unity Stamps sketch challenge over on their Facebook page. I started with the Unity Stamp itty bitty Keep Calm, Have Beer stamp set (which is on sale right now, FYI) and colored it in with my Copic markers. I fussy cut it out and edged it with my Memento tuxedo black dual tip marker to make it look like a die cut image. I stamped the sentiment out onto white cardstock and colored the words to create something of an ombre effect. I cut the words out into smaller panels. I adhered a piece of chocolate chip cardstock onto my card base and then layered on some patterned paper from the Basic Grey Carte Postale 6x6 paper pad. I added a few stitched lines around the outer edges and mounted the beer mug and the sentiment up off of the card using some Stampin' UP foam dimensionals. I think this would be a fun birthday card for a man. I hope you like it!


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOL...fun card Celeste! Love how you colored in the beer!

Lisa Elton said...

What a great masculine card!! Love the bubbles in the beer!!

Monika Reeck said...

The beer colored so adorable..looks like a real one wohoo this is adorable manly card Celeste...