Saturday, April 2, 2016

Beautiful

I bought this beautiful stamp during a recent Unity Stamp's Angie Girls sale and have yet it ink it up until today. I stamped the Go Get It Girl image out onto some Copic friendly white cardstock using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored her taking color inspiration from my patterned paper. I die cut the image using a My Favorite Things pierced oval die and then traced the oval again onto some pink patterned paper from the American Crafts Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm 6x6 patterned paper pad and cut it out. I didn't want it to have the same pierced edge. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set and cut it down into a strip and mounted it onto a larger strip of the same pink patterned paper. I took a gorgeous piece of the geometric paper from the same paper pad and mounted it onto my card base. I adhered the sentiment strip, my focal pieces and some butterflies I die cut using the Stampin' UP embosslit Beautiful Wings. I added some black dashed lines around the card, the sentiment, and the focal panel and then some clear rhinestones from Paper Studio onto the butterflies and the flowers in her hair. Love how beautifully this turned out! I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 


8 comments:

sandie said...

What a fabulous sentiment and outstanding colouring. Love the dashed lines around the focal points. Thanks for joining TO and leaving us such a lovely comment on our main blog. And thanks for joining Fusion x

wienerhoneymooners said...

Totally sweet card!!! Love all the details!!! Thanks for joining us at the FUSION Card challenge!!!!!

Gerrina said...

This Angie girl looks great the way you have coloured her! And a beautiful sentiment. Like the bold pattern that you used; makes it an original card! Thank you for taking some TIME OUT and join us!

Joyce said...

What a fantastic card--I just love that quote. What a great card for inspiring a woman or girl. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out this week.

Patti said...

Sweet! I love your patterned paper and your stitching lines are perfectly done! and a wonderful addition.

Patti

Lisa Elton said...

This is so pretty and feminine, love this Celeste!!

Monika Reeck said...

Your coloring is so beautiful...the image so feminin and the DP so sweet..great card...should be the winner card dear Celeste...thanks for your last visit to my Butterflies card...hugs
Monika

Michelle said...

Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!