Sunday, February 28, 2016

Congratulations On Your Little Princess

My third card today was created for the Share Joy challenge over on the Taylored Expressions blog. I kept it pretty simple by starting with a white card base and layering some patterned papers from Studio Calico's Story Time 6x6 collection on top. Using my Hot Off The Press Stitched Border stamp set I stamped a zigzag along the edge of the two patterned papers using Memento tuxedo black ink. I die cut a rectangle stitched panel from white cardstock using a Gina Marie Design die and mounted it straight onto the card and the glued some white rickrack from Wright's 1/4 of the way down the panel. I created a small bow and attached it using some glue dots. I stamped the adorable onesie from Taylored Expressions Onesie Twosie stamp set onto some of the patterned paper as well as the little crown and fussy cut those out. After gluing the crown directly onto the onesie I mounted it up off of the card using some Stampin' UP foam dimensionals and then stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set. Love how sweet and simple this card is!


4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

How sweet is this!! Super cute Celeste, love it!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so super sweet! I love the patterned paper you chose!

Becca Cruger said...

Awwwww this is just toooooo sweet! The paper-pieced matching onesie is so adorable! Squee! Babies!

Margie Higuchi said...

Adorable card~!! Just had to stop by and THANK YOU x 3 for always stopping by my blog to comment!!! Your visit brings a BIG SMILE to my face :) Have a great weekend!!