Friday, September 25, 2015

I Like You 'N Coffee

I'm so excited because this will be the third Coffee Lovers Bloghop that I've participated in but the first one that I've participated in on my blog. I had always used Flickr and I know that not everyone has a Flickr account so my post will exclude no one from commenting! I plan on posting several creations but this is my first one this week. I started with the beautiful patterned papers from Simple Stories Take A Hike 6x6 paper pack. I layered them onto my white card base using some Stampin' UP chocolate chip cardstock. I stamped the to-go coffee cup from My Style Stamps Coffee Lovers stamp set onto some of the patterned papers and fussy cut them out. I went around the edges of each piece with my Memento tuxedo black dual tip marker to make them look like they were perfectly cut. I glued each peice together using snail adhesive and then popped them up using Stampin' UP foam dimensionals. I used a Nestibilites postage edge rectangle die to cut the center panel and mounted it onto some more chocolate chip cardstock and stamped the adorable sentiment from Reverse Confetti's I Like You stamp set in charcoal brown ink by Gina K. I just how sweet this card is and plan on making several of these to give out to my coffee loving friends! 



47 comments:

Sylvia said...

Another lovely fall coffee card, Celeste, #3 that is awesome! Happy hopping!

New Creations said...

Love the fall colors, great paper choice, awesome one! Happy hopping!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this!! The polka dots, plaid and grid paper all look terrific together!

Celeste Goff said...

Thank you ladies!

OH Babs said...

I like your paper combination and all the layers on the card.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun layering - love the plaid

Debra Davison said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging !!! LOVE your card ...

Celeste Goff said...

Thanks Debra!!!

Celeste Goff said...

Thanks Debra!!!

Tracie Pond said...

super cute decorated cup.

Unknown said...

very cute, love the colors!

Happy Dance said...

Awesome!! What a sweet card! Oh I love that little heart in the center of the coffee sleeve. And those polka dots...be still my beating heart!! Wonderful card, and so glad you've entered blogland now! It's a very nice place to be. Welcome!! Bev

KT Fit Kitty said...

Great paper-piecing! I like your coffee cup! My wish list keeps growing!

Diane Jaquay said...

Such a cute coffee cup, love the plaid!

None None said...

Fabulous card!! I love the layers you used and the polka dots make me happy when I see them.

Sue Lelli said...

Love your patterned paper and your coffee cup is FAB!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Love these great fall colors and patterns on your card! Perfect for fall!
Take care!
Michele

Celeste Goff said...

Thank you so much ladies!

SewPaperPaint said...

This design is just great, the plaid and layers are awesome!

An'Jenic G. said...

Okay that sentiment is so cute. Great Card!!

MiamiKel said...

OMGosh, I like your card and coffee! This is dreamy - what a great paper choice and such a nice focal point to have the coffee front and center - love it!

VanessaB said...

Awesome. Love it. :)

Doudou said...

Beautiful card! Lovely colors

Becca Yahrling said...

Great card!

Ceal said...

Fabulous card glad you have a blog now

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Adorbs!!

D.Ann C said...

Sweet! Nice fall sleeve!

Ann said...

Super cute and loving those polka dots.

~amy~ said...

Celeste! So happy that you're blogging now!!!!!!! What a fun fun card! Love that big to go cup!

Helen F. said...

I like your card alatte, Celeste :-)

Celeste Goff said...

Thank you ladies! And yes Amy, I'm glad I'm blogging now too. Still have a lot of work to do on it but it will come eventually.

wendy said...

really terrific card

Cindy C. said...

So cute!!

Brandi R said...

Love this! Great colors, fab papers, and love the layout ♥

creative lady said...

Wonderful card!

Mandy LaCroix said...

This is REALLY pretty -- I especially love your patterned paper choices. They work so well together! :)

Mandy
wmlacroix.blogspot.com

Helen Gullett said...

Fabulous card with great coordinating layer of pattern papers. Love the sentiment and coffee cup :)

Allie said...

Excellent cup! I love the size of it :)

Brithzi said...

Extremely cute.

AmethystCat said...

love this card - great cup!

Lisa said...

Love this... love all of the different papers you used... the cup is so cute with the heart on it..

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute! Love the pretty fall colors!

Sheryl said...

The postage edge is so great with the polka dots! I love chocolate chip, one of my faves. Awesome card!!!

Ashwini Rao said...

I agree with you - its turned out lovely! Love your combination of polka dotted and plaid pattern papers too!

Marlena M. said...

Your paper and colors are yummers! I love the way you assembled this~

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Wow - I LOVE everything about your card!! Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talent!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Your browns with the pop of color is awesome. I love polka dots. Great card.